To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Sports Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Managing the unexpected.Jossey-Bass, San Francisco (CA)2001
- Fleet practices are driving better health care.Proceedings. 2016; 10: 42-47
- Discovering human factors.in: Gear up, mishaps down: the evolution of naval aviation safety, 1950-2000. Naval Institute Press, Annapolis2017: 89
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.