Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Sports Medicine
- Prospective study of osseous, articular, and meniscal lesions in recent anterior cruciate ligament tears by magnetic resonance imaging and arthroscopy.Am J Sports Med. 1993; 21: 551-557
- Surgical or non-surgical treatment of acute rupture of the anterior cruciate ligament. A randomized study with long-term follow-up.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1989; 71: 965-974
- Isolated tear of the anterior cruciate ligament: 5-year follow-up study.Am J Sports Med. 1976; 4: 95-100
- Conservatively treated tears of the anterior cruciate ligament. Long-term results.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1987; 69: 1007-1012
- Suture of fresh ruptures of the anterior cruciate ligament. A 5-year follow-up.Acta Orthop Scand. 1984; 55: 270-272
- A prospective, randomized study of three surgical techniques for treatment of acute ruptures of the anterior cruciate ligament.Am J Sports Med. 1990; 18: 585-590
- Twelve-year follow-up on anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction: long-term outcomes of prospectively studied osseous and articular injuries.Am J Sports Med. 2008; 36: 671-677
- Trends in anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction in the United States.Orthop J Sports Med. 2015; 3 (2325967114563664)
- Clinical outcome at a minimum of five years after reconstruction of the anterior cruciate ligament.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2005; 87: 1673-1679
- Height, weight, and BMI predict intra-articular injuries observed during ACL reconstruction: evaluation of 456 cases from a prospective ACL database.Clin J Sport Med. 2005; 15: 9-13
- Anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction with patellar autograft tendon.Clin Orthop. 2002; 402: 53-63
- Anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction using hamstring tendon grafts.Clin Orthop. 2002; 402: 64-75
- Intra-articular findings in the reconstructed multiligament-injured knee.Arthroscopy. 2005; 21: 424-430
- Jumping versus nonjumping anterior cruciate ligament injuries: a comparison of pathology.Clin J Sport Med. 2003; 13: 1-5
- Intraarticular injuries associated with anterior cruciate ligament tear: findings at ligament reconstruction in high school and recreational athletes. An analysis of sex-based differences.Am J Sports Med. 2003; 31: 601-605
- Prospective comparison of arthroscopic medial meniscal repair technique: inside-out suture versus entirely arthroscopic arrows.Am J Sports Med. 2003; 31: 929-934
- Development and validation of the international knee documentation committee subjective knee form.Am J Sports Med. 2001; 29: 600-613
- Knee Injury and Osteoarthritis Outcome Score (KOOS)—development of a self-administered outcome measure.J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 1998; 28: 88-96
- Are validated questionnaires valid?.J Bone. 2006; 88 ([letter]): 446-452
- Are validated questionnaires valid?.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2005; 87: 1671-1672
- Multirater agreement of arthroscopic meniscal lesions.Am J Sports Med. 2004; 32: 1937-1940
- Multirater agreement of arthroscopic grading of knee articular cartilage.Am J Sports Med. 2005; 33: 1654-1657
- Anterior cruciate ligament tunnel placement.J Knee Surg. 2014; 27: 309-317
- Variability in ACL tunnel placement: observational clinical study of surgeon ACL tunnel variability.Am J Sports Med. 2013; 41: 1265-1273
- Anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction autograft choice: bone-tendon-bone versus hamstring: does it really matter? A systematic review.Am J Sports Med. 2004; 32: 1986-1995
- The impact of the Multicenter Orthopaedic Outcomes Network (MOON) research on anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction and orthopaedic practice.J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2015; 23: 154-163
- Surgery versus physical therapy for a meniscal tear and osteoarthritis.N Engl J Med. 2013; 368: 1675-1684
- Effect of graft choice on the outcome of revision anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction in the Multicenter ACL Revision Study (MARS) cohort.Am J Sports Med. 2014; 42: 2301-2310
Disclosure: Research reported in this publication was supported by the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) under Award Number R01 AR053684 (K.P. Spindler). The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH. The project was also supported by the Vanderbilt Sports Medicine Research Fund (R01AR053684), which received unrestricted educational gifts from Smith & Nephew Endoscopy and DonJoy Orthopedics.