To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Sports Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Patterns of errors contributing to trauma mortality: lessons learned from 2,594 deaths.Ann Surg. 2006; 244: 371-380
- Cervical spine fractures and maxillofacial trauma.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1991; 49: 725
- ABC of major trauma. Major maxillofacial injuries.BMJ. 1990; 301: 595-599
- Current management of laryngotracheal trauma: case report and literature review.J Trauma. 2004; 56: 185-190
- Analysis of clinical feature and management of laryngeal fracture.Yonsei Med J. 2012; 53: 992-998
- Laryngeal trauma in sport.Curr Sports Med Rep. 2008; 7: 16-21
- The relationship between head injury and facial trauma: a case-control study.Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2013; 3: 201-207
- The Canadian CT Head Rule for patients with minor head injury.Lancet. 2001; 357: 1391-1396
- Timing of operation for blowout fracture with extraocular muscle entrapment.J Plast Surg Hand Surg. 2013; 47: 454-457
© 2016 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.