To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinics in Sports Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Athletic injuries of the wrist and hand. Part 1. Traumatic injuries of the wrist.Am J Sports Med. 2003; 31: 1038-1048
- Epidemiology of hand and wrist injuries in sports.Hand Clin. 1990; 6: 379-381
- The wrist: field evaluation and treatment.Clin Sports Med. 1992; 11: 1-37
- Biomechanics of wrist injuries in sports.Clin Sports Med. 1997; 17: 407-420
- Phalangeal fractures, displaced/nondisplaced.Hand Clin. 2012; 28: 395-401
- Scaphoid fractures in professional football players.Hand Clin. 2012; 28: 283-284
- Disabling hand injuries in boxing: boxer’s knuckle and traumatic carpal boss.Clin Sports Med. 2009; 28: 609-621
- Upper extremity injuries in the National Football League: part 1: hand and digital injuries.Am J Sports Med. 2008; 36: 1938-1944
- A epidemiologic investigation of injuries affecting young competitive female gymnasts.Am J Sports Med. 1989; 17: 811-820
- Rowing injuries.Sports Med. 2005; 35: 537-555
- Opinions regarding hand and wrist injuries in elite athletes.Orthopedics. 2013; 36: 815-819
Published online: October 10, 2014
© 2015 Elsevier Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.