Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Utilization of low-field MR scanners.Magn Reson Med Sci. 2004; 3: 27-38
- Extremity scanners.in: Edelman R.R. Hesselink J.R. Zlatkin M.B. Clinical magnetic resonance imaging. 3rd edition. Elsevier, Philadelphia2005: 3649-3667
- Identification of wrist and metacarpophalangeal joint erosions using a portable-MR system compared to conventional X-ray.J Rheumatol. 2004; 31: 676-685
- Dedicated extremity MR imaging: an emerging technology.Radiol Clin North Am. 1997; 33: 1-20
- Effect of field strength on MR images: comparison of the same subject at 0.5, 1.0, and 1.5 T.Radiographics. 1999; 19: 1057-1067
- Contrast use at low field: A review.Top Magn Reson Imaging. 2003; 14: 360-364
- Results of a prospective multicenter study for evaluation of the diagnostic quality of an open whole-body low-filed MRI unit: a comparison with high-filed MRI measured by the applicable gold standard.Eur J Radiol. 1999; 30: 43-53
- High-field and low-field MR imaging of superior glenoid labral tears and associated tendon injuries.AJR. 2000; 174: 1107-1114
- Evaluation of the rotator cuff and glenoid labrum using a 0.2 tesla extremity magnetic resonance (MR) system: MR results compared to surgical findings.J Magn Reson Imaging. 2001; 14: 763-770
- Comparison of high-field-strength versus low-field-strength MRI of the shoulder.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2003; 181: 1211-1215
- Assessment of the rotator cuff and glenoid labrum using an extremity MR system: MR results compared to surgical findings form a multi-center study.J Magn Reson Imaging. 2004; 19: 623-631
- Glenoid labrum: evaluation with MR imaging.Radiology. 1991; 179: 519-522
- MR diagnosis of superior labrum-anterior to posterior (SLAP) injuries of the glenoid: value of routine imaging without intraarticular injection of contrast material.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1994; 163: 1425-1429
- Labral-ligamentous complex of the shoulder: evaluation with MR arthrography.Radiology. 1994; 190: 645-651
- Glenoid labral tears: prospective evaluation with MR imaging, MR arthrography and CT arthrography.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1993; 161: 1229-1235
- MR arthrography of the shoulder: comparison with conventional MR imaging.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1990; 155: 829-832
- Early MRI in the management of clinical scaphoid fracture.Br J Radiol. 2003; 76: 296-300
- MRI in radiologically occult scaphoid fractures: initial experiences with 1.0 Tesla (whole body middle-field equipment) versus 0.2 Tesla (dedicated low-field equipment).Radiologe. 1997; 37: 812-818