Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Soft playing splint for protection of significant hand and wrist injuries in sports.Am J Sports Med. 1982; 10: 293-296
- Stress changes of the distal radial growth plate: A radiographic survey and review of the literature.Am J Sports Med. 1992; 20: 290-298
- Ununited fracture of the hook of the hamate.J Bone Joint Surg (Am). 1977; 59A: 583-588
- Baseball injuries to the hand.Ann Emerg Med. 1981; 10: 302
- Athletic injuries: Comparison by age, sport, and gender.Am J Sports Med. 1986; 14: 218-224
- Factors associated with wrist pain in the young gymnast.Am J Sports Med. 1996; 24: 9-14
- Distal radial growth plate injury and positive ulnar variance in nonelite gymnasts.Am J Sports Med. 1997; 25: 763-768
- Management of hand injuries in a professional football team: Review of 15 years experience with one team.Am J Sports Med. 1979; 7: 178
- Injury surveillance at the USTA boys' tennis championships: a six-year study.Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1995; 27: 826-830
- Dunk lacerations—unusual injuries to the hands of basketball players.JAMA. 1979; 242: 415
- Stimulation of bone growth through sports: A radiologic investigation of the upper extremities in professional tennis players.Am J Sports Med. 1994; 22: 751-757
- “Ask the doctor.”.Golf Digest. 1986–1991;
- Wrist pain syndrome in the gymnast—pathogenic, diagnostic, and therapeutic considerations.Am J Sports Med. 1989; 17: 305-317
- Professional golfers and the price they pay.Phys Sportsmed. 1982; 10: 54-70
- Epidemiology of golf injuries.in: Stover C.N. McCarroll J.R. Mallon W.J. Feeling Up to Par: Medicine from Tee to Green. FA Davis, Philadelphia1994
- Injuries in the amateur golfer.Phys Sportsmed. 1990; 18: 122-126
- Rugby injuries involving the hand.BMJ. 1979; 1: 414
- Lunate and perilunate dislocations in professional football players.Am J Sports Med. 1994; 22: 841-845
- A review of scaphoid fracture healing in competitive athletes.Am J Sports Med. 1985; 13: 159-161
- Wrist problems in the tennis player.Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1994; 26: 1207-1212
- Epidemiology of hand injuries in sports.in: Strickland J.W. Rettig A.C. Hand Injuries in Athletes. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1992: 37-44
- Stress changes of the distal radial epiphysis in young gymnasts: A report of 21 cases and a review of the literature.Am J Sports Med. 1985; 13: 301-308
- Fracture of the hook of the hamate in athletes.J Bone Joint Surg (Am). 1977; 54A: 757-582
- Overloading changes in the motor system occurring in elite gymnasts.Int J Sports Med. 1985; 6: 36-40
- Epidemiology of injuries in Danish championship tennis.Int J Sports Med. 1989; 10: 368-371
Address reprint requests to Arthur C. Rettig, MD, Department of Education and Research, 1815 North Capitol Avenue, Suite 560, Indianapolis, IN 46202