Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- The pattern of the collagen fiber bundles of the capsule of the glenohumeral joint.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 1994; 3: 111-128
- The stabilizing sling for the long head of the biceps tendon in the rotator cuff interval. A histoanatomic study.Am J Sports Med. 2000; 28: 28-31
- Arthroscopic prevalence of pulley lesions in 1007 consecutive patients.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2008; 17: 14-20
- Lesions of the biceps pulley.Am J Sports Med. 2011; 39: 790-795
- Multimedia article. The rotator interval: pathology and management.Arthroscopy. 2011; 27: 556-567
- Evaluation and treatment of biceps tendon pathology.Orthop Clin North Am. 1993; 24: 33-43
- The proximal biceps as a pain generator and results of tenotomy.Sports Med Arthrosc. 2008; 16: 180-186
- Sympathetic and sensory neural elements in the tendon of the long head of the biceps.J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2005; 87: 1580-1583
- Arthroscopic repair of anterosuperior (supraspinatus/subscapularis) rotator cuff tears: a prospective cohort with 2- to 4-year follow-up. Classification of biceps subluxation/instability.Arthroscopy. 2003; 19: 21-33
- Subscapularis, medial, and lateral head coracohumeral ligament insertion anatomy. Arthroscopic appearance and incidence of “hidden” rotator interval lesions.Arthroscopy. 2001; 17: 173-180
- Displacement of the biceps with subscapularis avulsion.J Bone Joint Surg Br. 1990; 72: 145
- Subluxations and dislocations of the tendon of the long head of the biceps.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 1998; 7: 100-108
- Anterosuperior impingement of the shoulder as a result of pulley lesions: a prospective arthroscopic study.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2004; 13: 5-12
- Biomechanical evaluation of shear force vectors leading to injury of the biceps reflection pulley: a biplane fluoroscopy study on cadaveric shoulders.Am J Sports Med. 2010; 38: 1015-1024
- Clinical utility of traditional and new tests in the diagnosis of biceps tendon injuries and superior labrum anterior and posterior lesions in the shoulder.Am J Sports Med. 2009; 37: 1840-1847
- Specificity of the Speed's test: arthroscopic technique for evaluating the biceps tendon at the level of the bicipital groove.Arthroscopy. 1998; 14: 789-796
- Rotator cuff interval: evaluation with MR imaging and MR arthrography of the shoulder in 32 cadavers.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 2000; 24: 738-743
- Tears of the supraspinatus tendon associated with “hidden” lesions of the rotator interval.J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 1994; 3: 353-360
- Magnetic resonance imaging findings associated with surgically proven rotator interval lesions.Skeletal Radiol. 2007; 36: 405-410
- Lesions of the biceps pulley: diagnostic accuracy of MR arthrography of the shoulder and evaluation of previously described and new diagnostic signs.Radiology. 2012; 264: 504-513
- Arthroscopic bicipital sheath repair: two-year follow-up with pulley lesions.Arthroscopy. 2004; 20: 964-973
- The long head of biceps as a source of pain in active population: tenotomy or tenodesis? A comparison of 2 case series with isolated lesions.Musculoskelet Surg. 2012; 96: S47-S52
- Tenotomy or tenodesis for pathology of the long head of the biceps brachii: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2015; ([Epub ahead of print])
Disclaimer: None of the authors has any conflict of interest to declare regarding this article. One or more of the authors are paid/unpaid consultants for Arthrex.